A Great Smile is awaiting you!
The invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces. To find out more about your options and our process, please feel free to contact us to schedule your free consultation.
- Invisalign uses a series of clear removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- The aligners are made through extremely detailed impressions and models.
- You wear each set of aligners for about 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move – little by little, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position Dr. Magoulas has prescribed.
- You’ll visit Dr. Magoulas about once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages 9 – 15 months and the average number of aligners worn during treatment is between 18 and 30, but both will vary from case to case.